December 11, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! Day 11

 Screen Shot 2012-12-02 at 8.58.31 PM

Christmas is approaching faster than fast! OHMYWORD! I seriously need to get my shopping on!

You can get your shopping on too- shopping for FREE that is! By checking out our 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop. Each participating blogger has an awesome freebie just for you. Consider it our way of giving back to all of you who constantly show us your love & support ;P

In case you missed it, you start back at Tiffani's blog: Time 4 Kindergarten and check it out. And Tiffani, thanks so much for your hard work in organizing this! :)

Ok, enough of my babbling- here is my freebie for Day 11

It's been a while since I used google docs- so pls. let me know if you have any problems.

{Click image to download}


My little one's are learning how to count by two's so I made this fun game for my math tubs/ early finishers.


Number cards included are from 2-50. I also included two student recorded sheets for differentiating instruction. Some of my babies are only ready for 2-20. While some can go up to 50 by now. 


I'd love to hear from you if you decide to download it. 
Please make sure to head on over to my fellow Kindergarten bloggers for more Day 11 freebies! :)

Jennifer from: 


& Mrs. Lirette from:

Mrs. Lirette's learning detectives

And for Day 12 tomorrow- be sure to stop by these two fabulous blogs for more great freebies!! 

Pocket Full of KindersKinder-Craze

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Thank you for sharing!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy- You're very welcome! And thank- you so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thank you for the freebie!
    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete

 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.