First Day Back & a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

January 8, 2013
Today was my first day back and I have to say I am SUPER exhausted! I missed my little ones though, and I was so happy to see them.  The peak of my day was when one of my little sweeties came up to me and said "Happy New Year Mrs. M" and gave me the biggest hug ever! The pit of my day was having one of my little ones suffer a medical emergency. Super scary stuff!! I hope you all had a fabulous day back!

In other super-dee-duper-dee exciting news, I wanted to share with you a new Google+ Collaborative Community!!! If you don't have a google+ account, it is super easy to sign up. Trust me, if I can do it, so can you! This new google+ community is called Kinderland Collaborative Community. It was created by Kindergarten teachers, for Kindergarten teachers. There are a few rules, so please make sure to read through them beforehand. Kinderland Collaborative Community is a place to connect bloggers and non- bloggers alike. It's a place to share tips & ideas, ask questions, and take a peek into each other's classrooms- all while getting to know each other on a personal level. It's also a great way to get to know the "real" person behind the blog. You can easily comment on others' posts' (without dealing with annoying captcha), video and/or audio chat, create "hangouts" and invite people to join, and MORE!
  
The layout is simple and user friendly. There are tons of great threads so you can easily find what you're looking for. There is also a thread for....wait....wait for it...FREEBIES!!! Yes, now who doesn't love FREEBIES?!! I am excited to be on this journey- and I hope you will come along and join me :)


Click on the image to head on over and join the fun!

2 comments

  1. Your blog is absolutely adorable :) I am so excited that I found you! Thanks for sharing about Kinderland, can't wait to check it out. I'm a new follower of yours for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank- you so much for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.