A Teacher's Treasure Linky Party

December 28, 2011
A Teacher's Treasure is having a Linky Party~ and because I can never pass up a party- here I am at it again!
New Year's Resolutions:

PERSONAL

1. To eat better.
2. To find more time to spend with my family.
3. To {somehow} manage to remain stress free and to learn to say "NO" to people sometimes.
4. To be a better judge of character and not be so trusting all the time. 

PROFESSIONAL

1. To organize my files better.
2. To continue to blog and post freebies. 
3. To open up a teacher's notebook or tpt store.
4. To continue to keep an open mind about teaching & never stop learning! 

What are your resolutions? 

Can't wait for you to link up! 

2 comments

  1. I'm def. with ya on goal #1!
    Great resolutions!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mor- yup!! Let's support one another & make it a plan to check in and see how it's working out. I really want that one to stick :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.