February 1, 2016

Lesson in a Snap: iTeach Kinder Linky

I am suuuppppper excited to participate in my first iTeach Kinder Linky Party hosted by Nicole and Eliceo from nicoleandeliceo.com. This month I'll be sharing with you a freebie from my Lesson in a Snap Series. I created Lessons in a Snap, because let's face it, there truly never is enough time in the day to do everything we need to do. The activities in this series require very little to no prep at all. Just print, cut and laminate for durability.


You can use this activty as a center game or during whole group instruction. Either way, I'm sure your kids will have lots of fun!


I've included 4 no- prep sheets that are differentiated in order to fit the needs of your students. Just pick and choose the ones that will work best.


I've also included a set of blackline images in case you'd rather print onto colored carstock and save on ink.

Click the image to grab your free sample from the packet


And don't forget to check out the other posts below from the other fabulous iTeach Kinder bloggers!


1 comment:

  1. Super cool class! I am sure kids enjoyed this class. Among the most common learning topics for preschool instructor to cover up is the alphabet learning, as it helps to offer kids with, reading and writing. Kids always have wonderful learning experience; whenever I take help from http://www.kidsfront.com/math/largestnumber.html. Have you tried that too? If you haven’t, it is time to do so.

    ReplyDelete