March 21, 2012

I get by with a little help from my friends.....

Today my dear friends, I was visited by the "Curriculum Police" who walked into my class along with my Principal. THANK- GOD I wasn't in the middle of taking pictures for my blog...LOL!!! 

I had Deanna's Common Core Standards Posters up which caught their eye....thank- you Deanna! They were impressed with this :)

They stayed for what seemed like an eternity!! Here are the things we were working on:

My Spring Math Journal Pack

 {click on the picture to purchase} 

Rachelle's {What the Teacher Wants} Handwriting Fairy Unit
(Several kids were finishing this up- we started it the day before)


{click on the picture to purchase}

Christie's {First Grade Fever} What's Hatchin' Chick?

{Click on the the picture to purchase}

& we just had to begin our "Waddle we do if it rains?" craftivities from the awesome Teri aka Mrs. Cupcake.


{click on the picture to purchase}


What in the world would I do without teacher BLOGS?!! ;)
And don't forget to enter my giveaway...ends on March 27th. GOOD LUCK!!!

11 comments:

  1. Whew! Glad to hear you made it through that visit! lol I'm with you...How did we do it before blogging???
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I was very nervous! :)

    edana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curriculum police? Obviously that's not their real name, but do you really have a crew that walks through like that?

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unexpected visits are always an adventure! Glad it went well ;) Can't wait to see those little chickies!! Thanks for the shout-out!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cracked me up with the photos for your blog--that's something I worry about while taking them!!! I'm glad it went well for you Edana :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you pain on the curriculum police. :) Ours have backed off a little due to some other changes. YEAH!!

    I hope I am entered into the drawing! Love your blog.

    Tammy

    tammy3w@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun spring ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    Michelle

    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun spring ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    Michelle

    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank- you all for your support :)

    Tammy- Yes, we do have people in fancy suits (lol) that come into our classes every so often just to make sure we're doing what we should be doing. It can be a bit nerve wrecking.

    edana

    ReplyDelete