Mother's Day FUN!

May 5, 2012
WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD! :)

My kiddos have finally finished up our Mother's Day Flower Book Writing & Craft activity. We've worked on the pages a day at a time since a majority of my students are ELL and I always break down tasks for them. Here are some pictures of the finished products: 

 
 Inside Pages



More samples!! She enjoys watching tv


She enjoys using the computer. Looks like this sweetie wanted to draw a pan but changed her mind...lol!! 


 She enjoys going shopping.


She enjoys cooking.

 
FAMILY 

LOVE how this sweetie included her dog! 


You can find it all here on TpT!




And here is our latest Mother's Day Craft..."OWL" Love you Forever!



Don't forget about the Great Teacher Appreciation Sale..I know I'm filling up my shopping cart....{wink!}

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower. =) I love this Mother's Day book....so cute!
    Bobbie

    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.