Currently....February!

February 1, 2013
It's that time again! Where did January go?! Sigh. 

I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade to bring you this month's currently. I'm going to make this kind of short because my hubby and I are heading out and he's looking at me with his evil eye whenever I say 5 more minutes! LOL! MEN!




I am loving the fact that the weekend is here! This past week has been CRAZY for me! My school is piloting a program in our district to unpack the CC standards. We're also creating a pacing guide for CC standards which include activities & assessments- and all of it just wants to make my head spin! My admin really enjoys volunteering us for everything!! 

I am hoping to also take a personal day next week to head to the spa! I normally try to go every 3 months, but with everything going on I can't even remember the last time I went!! I definitely need some "Me" time.  Is there anything special you all like to do to treat yourselves?

Anyway, I am also SUPER excited for the TPT sale! There have been a few things I've been wanting to pick up :)

Hope you're all having a great day! Head on over to Farley's page & link up!! 

8 comments

  1. Found your blog through the currently link-up. I am needing to do laundry to...and I LOVE HGTV. The dreamhome giveaway this year is on the island we go to each summer...Love it!

    Have a good weekend!

    Kelly
    Thirsty Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have laundry to do. I am actually pretty embarrassed by the amount of clothes I need to wash, and cloth diapers :( Our district created unpacking documents for us and a pacing guide. If you need anything please let me know and I can send you what they have created. CC is very overwhelming!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree on all fronts! Have a great weekend!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for finding our blog so we could find yours! So cute!!

    I also hate negativity! Ugh. And I wish the weekend would go slow but that's not happening so far...And I need to do laundry but it's still in a pile. I think I need to get moving!! :O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like the weekend is already going by too fast. Ha! So excited for the sale, as well!

    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Negativity was my pet peeve too! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited about the sale too!!! Good luck to you!! I hope it's great for everyone:)

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE HGTV!! House Hunter's International is soo addicting. I love your cute blog :)

    Lauren
    www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.