Tissue Paper Garland Tutorial

February 5, 2014
Hi friends! I made this quick DIY tissue paper garland to add a little POP to my room for Valentine's Day and wanted to share with you all. I don't consider myself to be crafty at all….so trust me when I say, if I can do it, so can you! It takes anywhere from 15- 30 minutes to complete. You'll need, ribbon, a pair of scissors, tissue paper, and a stapler or a hot glue gun in order to secure the loop after you twist the tissue paper. I know my camera stinks…bear with me! :P

 Step 1:


Step 2: 


Step 3:


Step 4: 


Step 5:


Step 6:


Step 7:


Step 8: 


Since I was just making this for my classroom, I simply stapled it together. But if it were for a fancy party or event, I would definitely recommend using a glue gun. 

Step 9: 


I'm loving it! Totally simple & totally CUTE!!! 


My alphabet posters are from Ladybug's Teacher Files. You can find them here: 



No comments

Powered by Blogger.