March 5, 2014

March Cut & Paste Printable Pack and a Freebie!

Hi friends! I finally completed my Cut & Paste March Printable Pack, and I couldn't be more excited to share a copy with you!


There are 30 pages in all- 15 Math and 15 Language Arts sheets. All sheets require cutting and pasting. I use them for early finishers but you can also use them for morning work, homework, centers, etc. I've included a wide range of skills from basic skills to more challenging ones, so there is definitely something for everyone here. 



I've included a page from this packet as a freebie just for you!



But that's not all. I will be giving away TWO copies to two lucky winners. So leave a comment with your email and I will pick a winner tomorrow :)


Show Me The Money! (counting coins)

13 comments:

  1. oh I'm leaving on maternity leave NEXT week and this would be prefect for my sub! lindseyjpaulson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the activities! Very engaging!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is wonderful!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I checked this at lunch and just printed the freebie to use this afternoon. I REALLY appreciate it! I'm off to go check out your packet...
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pack of printables! So versatile!

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the freebie! I would love to win! :)
    brittanitinsley85@gmail.com
    Mrs. Black's Bees

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so fun and great for my kinders. brynnhodder@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great and I would love a copy. Thanks
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The clipart you chose is so child-friendly! I'd love to try this out with my class...thanks for the opportunity to win!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it's not too late I would love to win a copy. I love the idea of activities for early finishers. My Kinders seem like they have never heard of Leprechauns before. They were stunned about the possibility about finding gold. vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found you and your super sweet TPT store!! Cant wait to follow along!!

    shetrick@gmail.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

    Gmail Account Support

    ReplyDelete

 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.