Five for Friday!

July 4, 2014
I'm linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching to bring you my Five for Friday!




Happy Independence Day!! I hope you had a fun, safe 4th of July!!



I have been shopping up a storm online in preparation for heading back- to- school. GASP! I know, I'm crazy. I recently purchased this adorable carpet online and I have been stalking the post office in hopes it will arrive soon.





I also purchased some crayons and laminating pouches on Amazon. 





I've just started reading the Daily 5 second edition. I know I'm a little late to the party, but it's better late than never, right?




And finally, I just picked up this amazing tote bag today which I will be using as my new teacher bag. 


Can you tell I'm excited to head back to school? Well, a little. Hahaha! :)


4 comments

  1. I am late to the Daily 5 party too. Last year I started to read the first edition of it and never got finished. So I plan to re-read it this summer. So I am whole book behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new rug, it is super cute! I am secretly jealous I don't have a rug in my room. I have asked for one on Donorschoose so we will see what happens. Love the color of your teacher bad too!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of that rug! I need a new one for my classroom - you've inspired me to go looking!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your new rug! Can't wait to see it in action!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.