Currently...November

November 6, 2014
I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade to bring you this month's currently....a little late to the party...


I am so addicted to HGTV! I leave it on throughout the night and my hubby HATES me for it, I just know!! Hahaha! I've always said if I wasn't a teacher, I would have gone into interior designing! Ahhhh! 

I've definitely been thinking how much I've missed blogging as well. It's been a long 4 months, but honestly, I just can't find the motivation. When I get home all I want to do it take a bath and get to bed, with HGTV on of course! I have so many things I've been wanting to share and every time I think I'll get online to blog, I end up doing something else. My kids this year are 12 kinds of chatty! I have never had so many kids interrupt me and ask 100 questions when I read a storybook. We're working on it, and hopefully sooner than later, they'll learn.

I've definitely been wanting to win the lottery and travel the world! HA! I don't even play the lottery so that might surely be the first thing I need to start with huh?!

And finally, I'm reading "Writer's Workshop: The Essential Guide". I've always struggled with teaching my kinder babies how to write. There's just some mental blockage in my little head that puts it off. I need to get out of the mindset that if they don't know letters and sounds, they aren't able to write. HELP! 


2 comments

  1. I LOVE HGTV! Although, there are times I am super jealous of all the people that get their houses fixed up for like nothing! Wish I could get them to come to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HGTV has been the source of many imagined renovations and half-done craft projects in my house! I always think, "Hey! I could do that!!!" But, unfortunately, the creativity and ability just isn't there! Definitely understand about winning the lottery but not playing! I'm the same way!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.