My 12 in '12: Linky Party

December 10, 2012

I am linking up with the ever- so- fabulous Hadar & Kristin to bring you my "12 in 2012". 
Here goes;  

2. Favorite movie you watched: 
 
 My hubby & I don't go on movie dates like we did when we were dating...lol! But we did take our little one to watch this when it came out & I absolutely loved the true meaning behind it. 

11. Favorite TV series:
I love anything & everything on Food Network! It's so hard to pick just one!
10. Favorite restaurant: 
This is definitely a tough one. I am a big "foodie"!! If I wasn't teaching I'd definitely have been a pastry chef. Growing up my family traveled a lot during the summer and winter breaks so I was spoiled with being able to eat food from all over the world. Believe it or not I've never been to Europe or NYC! Those two places are definitely on my bucket list.  

9. Favorite new thing you tried:
 I signed up for a kettlebell class two weeks ago. I wouldn't say it's my "favorite" new things I've tried- but it's a new thing...does that count?! LOL! I've always been one to just put in my hour on the treadmill but recently some of my friends have joined and have bullied pressured me into joining with them. I went for three days and quit will be going back tomorrow. Oh boy am I sore!

8. Favorite gift you got:
I received a tiffany double line ring and a marc jacobs bag for my birthday this year but those didn't make my list. The little letters & notes my son leaves me in the morning are what melts my heart. He is a very soft hearted boy and I am working hard to raise him to treat his woman right! LOL! One morning he wrote a little note on a post- it and it said "I Love You Mom", he placed it on the fridge and it melted my heart. He is forever drawing me cards and making me stuff at school. On my birthday he also made me a card that said "Don't worry mom, you're not old- you're still pretty". LOL!

7. Favorite thing you pinned:
 Too Cute for Words!
 This just makes me smile!

6. Favorite blog post: 
Hands down my Christmas Wish List from last year. Santa aka my hubby, bought me 90% of what was on my list. Hope he doesn't disappoint this year! 
5. Best accomplishment: 
Presenting on our annual Development Day on how to use "foldables" in the classroom. Lots of fun!

4. Favorite quote:
 Yes

3. Favorite memory: 
Definitely the ones of my father. He passed when I was young and the memories I have come & go and sometimes I don't remember much which hurts my heart. 

2. Goal for 2013:
To definitely put more into my blog, & to re-do a few of my tpt items as well as add more things to my 'lil 'ol store! hahaha! 
1. One Little Word:
DETERMINED 

I'll be back tomorrow with our cinnamon applesauce ornaments we made today! :)


6 comments

  1. I loved Wreck-It Ralph! I thought it was great and my kids loved it too. I almost put that as my favorite movie :)

    I am a new follower.

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a great movie?! Love it!

      Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm off to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I wanted to see Wreck It Ralph with my nephew, but it didn't work out!

    Now following, love reading your 12 in '12 linky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are happy to have found you! We are your newest followers!! We found you through the linky party! Hopefully we will be linking up soon too! Check us out if you can. http://kellyandkimskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up!!
    That pin is hilarious! I love it!
    I love your OLW. That's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.