Five for Friday!

October 11, 2013
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to bring you my "five for FRIDAY". 


fiveforfriday2


Divider-1_thumb13_thumb8

This just pinned from Sally's Baking Addiction....lovveee her site! This describes exactly how I feel when fall rolls around...love it!!

To do this fall...

Divider-2_thumb4_thumb7

We are wrapping up our apple unit, and this was by far my favorite activity. I love the way they turned out!



Divider-3_thumb4_thumb7

I shared this photo on Instagram the other day!! I was beyond thrilled to reach 3,000 likes on FB!!!



Divider-4_thumb5_thumb7

Another photo I shared on Instagram was our Interactive ABC Notebooks. I introduced it to my kids this week & they loved it! I hope to blog about it SOON! So check back :)

Divider-5_thumb5_thumb7

and finally- some of my bloggy buddies & I have teamed up to bring you a SPOOKTACULAR giveaway!! I hope you'll check it out :)


Good Luck & TGIF!!

1 comment

  1. Congrats on 3000 FB likes!! Woo hoo! I did the same apples and you... I also loved how they turned out!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.