"Go Away, Big Green Monster!" FREEBIE

October 12, 2013
Do you follow me on Instagram? I loooveee Instagram! Just snap & share, easy peasy!


I recently shared these pictures on my IG page and I received a lot of interest in them, so I wanted to share with you all here too. 


We read the book, "Go Away, Big Green Monster!" by Ed Emberley. I love his books! The simple, predictable texts are just what my little ones need.

 

You can purchase a copy here. We also integrated technology and watched this clip. The kids loved it!


The printable sheets I used to make the monster are from kizclub.com. There are a whole bunch of awesome things on there, so if you have time take a look around. Here is the direct link to the printables.

Finally, I made this little prompt to go along with it. Just click to download.


I hope this is something you can use in your classroom! 
 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.