This just pinned...

April 18, 2015

I haven't been on pinterest for a verrryyyy long time so it feels kinda good to be able to get back into the swing of things! I recently cleaned out my boards and all I have to do now is make those pretty board covers that I've seen some people have. Aaaahhhh, who am I kidding??!! 
I will probably never get around to making them...LOL! 

Anyhow, I am hoping to make this a regular post and share with you some of the things I find which hopefully, you might also find useful in your classroom as well. 

I absolutely loathe play-doh, but if it gets my kids motivated to learn, I'm all over it. 


Image Credit: mamapapabubba.com

You can read more about this fun activity here: 


I simply adored this picture when I saw it, but even better, it is FREE!!! 


Image Credit: inmyworld.com.au

And finally, some organization tips:


Image Credit: Kindergarten Fun with KFundamentals 

Popsicle trays make great crayon holders. 

And so do diaper wipe containers!


Image Credit: listotic.com



No comments

Powered by Blogger.