Professional Growth Resolution: Linky

December 29, 2012
I'm linking up with Amanda from One Extra Degree to bring you my Professional Development Resolutions. 

I'm already a member of these two fine organizations:

 
and 

 
But I have to be honest and admit that I don't think I use these two resources as much as I should. So I definitely want to improve this. I'd like to challenge myself to not only read through everything I can but to honestly work on implementing some of the awesome techniques/ tips in my classroom.

 My principal is passionate about us working to unpack the CCSS.

 

So I'd have to say that would be my 2nd resolution. It's definitely not an easy task and after many afternoon working sessions and PD's we are almost done unpacking the math standards. 

What are some of your professional development resolutions? Make sure to hop on over to Amanda's blog & link up! :)

2 comments

  1. I really should be part of the IRA. I just need to bite the bullet. Thanks for the reminder.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome Tammy! It really is a good resource to have at your fingertips :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.