Summer Countdown Chain Link Freebie

May 31, 2017
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!

My poor little blog has been soooooooo neglected! I'm hoping to get rejuvenated this summer and get back into it. I've had a tough year and trust me when I say I'm glad it's over! Well, technically Friday is my last day. I made this little countdown to summer sign and I wanted to share with you all.


(Click to Download)






We started the countdown when we were down to 20 days. Each day I had one students tear a link off. I don't know who had more fun counting down, myself, or the kids! Haha!


 The kids chose pink and yellow paper for our links which I think turned out great!
This visual was perfect for the kids who would constantly ask me how many more days there are until Summer. 




I hope this is something you can use in your classroom. And CHEERS to no more alarms!!!


5 comments

  1. What a cute idea! We still have 16 more days with kids and 18 more days in all! How do we get this cute countdown sign? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I forgot to link my picture to the item. Please go back click on the first image to download the item in my store.

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.